Giving Back









I have a fabulous friend whose Farmer's Agency partners with March of Dimes to help improve the health of babies and to spread the word. Last May she and her team hosted a Mad Hatter themed Mother's Day Brunch and raffled off a golf cart to raise money for March of Dimes. It was quite a fun-filled family event involving characters from Alice in Wonderland, door prizes, and even a professional photographer to take family portraits. It touched me -- not only to think about how much time, money and effort went into planning such a fundraiser, but also because it was dedicated to the memory of one of her closest friend's baby who tragically lost her life at only 7 months of age. I was thrilled to be asked to sell my jewelry at the event, and was happy to give back by donating a portion of my profits to March of Dimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment