The Find: Houston

Boheme, May 2011
THE FIND is an Underground Traveling "Pop-Up" Fashion Market curated to expose shoppers to fabulous up-and-coming collections that include jewelry, handbags, shoes, and ready-to-wear items for public viewing and purchase. THE FIND experience draws inspiration from both New York and LA to provide a unique and chic shopping atmosphere to every city, and typically "pops up" in Houston twice a year (fall & spring) on the patio of a trendy restaurant/bar venue for a fun day of music, drinks and fashion. I was fortunate enough to be invited to bring my jewelry to THE FIND in May of 2011, which took place on the back patio of Boheme - a hip wine/coffee bar in Houston's Montrose area, and I had so much fun! I participated again last December at Hughes Hanger and took my little helper with me. It was a long day but she was a fantastic assistant and a great sport. I was also smitten by the fact that I was selling my jewelry next to the sisters of De Petra, who make A-M-A-Z-I-N-G primitive-esque jewelry that can be found in various boutiques around Houston, including the Museum of Natural Science. They also recently created a line of jewelry for Anthropologie! I hear the next "pop-up" is going to be very cool, so stay tuned and I hope to see you there!


Hughes Hanger, December 2012





























Comments

Popular Posts