Boyfriend

Shortly after selling my jewelry at THE FIND last December I received a Facebook friend request from someone I didn't know. I looked at her page and saw that all her pictures and posts were fashion related and that she had over 3000 friends, so I accepted. I later learned that she authors a blog called The Style Scribe, which is receiving a lot of press. I decided to follow her on Twitter, but she posts so frequently (several times a day) that I rarely see everything she shares. But one day she tweeted a blog post entitled Boyfriend that caught my eye - I guess because she's young and beautiful and I never knew what her relationship status was (not disclosed on FB). But when I saw the post I realized she was blogging about "Boyfriend Jeans" (not her man). And upon closer look, I realized she was wearing a necklace by Cindy Schulze Jewelry!

Comments

Popular Posts